Construction Project Planning and Approval Executive Committee
- Architectural Review Council
- Land Use and Facilities Planning Committee – 2021
- Lakes, Vegetation and Landscaping Committee – 2021
- Preservation of Historic Buildings and Sites Committee – 2021
- Parking and Transportation Committee
- Construction Project Planning and Approval Executive Committee
A Construction Project Planning and Approval Executive Committee (CPPEC) is established for the purpose of reviewing all projects that meet established criteria. University academic and operating units and their employees are encouraged to explore ways in which to advance the University’s mission by developing new uses of the University’s land and facilities. This might include, for example, (1) the development of land for future use, (2) the construction of new facilities, and/or (3) the renovation or replacement of existing facilities. Before proceeding with plans to undertake a project of this nature or magnitude, however, it is important that appropriate oversight, input, and approval be provided. This will better enable University leadership to determine that a proposed project meets university mission, goals, and procedures.