University Context Area
- Architectural Review Council
- Land Use and Facilities Planning Committee – 2021
- Lakes, Vegetation and Landscaping Committee – 2021
- Preservation of Historic Buildings and Sites Committee – 2021
- Parking and Transportation Committee
- Construction Project Planning and Approval Executive Committee
Florida statutes require that the University identify a context area around the University wherein on-campus development may impact local public facilities, services and natural resources, and conversely, where off-campus development may impact university resources and facilities. The context area was identified by analysis of student and employee residence addresses.